ATT G1

vates

Legendary Member
Congrats! Please share your thoughts (and more pictures ofc).
I'm looking for an Atlas handle too: still no luck.

Masamune

Forum GOD!
Pictures as promised

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

First shave tomorrow. Was running late this morning and didn't want to lose that little hook in a rush to figure out assembly for the first time.

Think you may have to buy that satin Atlas from ATT in end. Prices seem to be decent.

Masamune

Forum GOD!
That was a super shave, not super close but I have a Sabre L2 for that. Really pleased to get one of these at last. Blade feel was minimal to none. I need to do a shave-off against the Sabre L1 but I think the G1 is possibly better for me. Easier to shave the chin with the design of the G1 for sure. The Sabre took a while to dial in the chin area. G1 was much more natural for me after just one shave.

Very comfortable, could have done 4 passes without a problem but didn't. The V1 must have been really mild.

Just need to get the hang of assembling and changing the blade. To be honest that is my only negative. What is the easiest and safest way?

Now I remember why the Atlas handle is so good. My first proper DE was a R1 Atlas but the design of the G1 head makes it much better. Rock solid with the thicker GEM blade. Way better grip than the Sabre handle.

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
Just need to get the hang of assembling and changing the blade. To be honest that is my only negative. What is the easiest and safest way?
I don't have this, but I imagine the safest way is with the sink plugged up. I would be paranoid about losing the screw.

Such a cool looking razor. Wish there was an AC-version of this, maybe with a slight boost in efficiency.

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I don't have this, but I imagine the safest way is with the sink plugged up. I would be paranoid about losing the screw.

Such a cool looking razor. Wish there was an AC-version of this, maybe with a slight boost in efficiency.
This is probably the closest thing to it as far as an AC version goes. I have both and would say the SE1 is more efficient than the G1.

MPF9

Forum GOD!

You do not need to unscrew Handle from locking screw to change the blade. I did have a modified V1, far too mild for me so passed it on.

Boycie83

Space Cadet

This is probably the closest thing to it as far as an AC version goes. I have both and would say the SE1 is more efficient than the G1.
Would've been helpful if I actually posted the link: