Asendia

Dcw7830

Forum GOD!
Evening everyone. Just a quick question. Has anyone had anything delivered via asendia?. I ask as I have a package from Maggards still stuck with them after a month. I've just seen after ordering from AP brush works that they have shipped with them too 🙄.
Are they just unbelievably slow or should I just give up?

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
I have used them quite a few times for orders from AP Shave. They have been pretty good one delivery was 9 days from Canada , others a couple of weeks. I have 2 inbound at the moment that seem to be moving through ok. They generally use the USPS from America, of course with the limited amount of Air traffic if you hit things wrong it can be a while , I had an order from Italian Barber take 70 Days.

vartik

Head shaver
My last package was delivered in 4 weeks (it was last month) and now I'm waiting for my Timeless from Maggards and It's been 3 weeks and 2 days since dispatchment. Last movement was 21st september in London so I hope it will be delivered next week.

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
Yeah things seem to have slowed down again, I'm 22 days waiting since my Maggards order was dispatched. Last Asendia update was 9 days ago leaving the US. It'll get here but the days of 10 days shipping are gone for the moment

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Yeah things seem to have slowed down again, I'm 22 days waiting since my Maggards order was dispatched. Last Asendia update was 9 days ago leaving the US. It'll get here but the days of 10 days shipping are gone for the moment
Similar situation here with both Maggard's & TOTC parcels. Not a lot of point getting stressed out as air freight capacity is the limiting factor

Dcw7830

Forum GOD!
Similar situation here with both Maggard's & TOTC parcels. Not a lot of point getting stressed out as air freight capacity is the limiting factor
Seems likely to be the cause. At least I didn't order anything with an expiration date I suppose!