April 2021 Acquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
I just had a look at the reviews he's done and it's a long list which I'm going to enjoy going through. Very interesting to have a reviewer really pull the fragrances apart. Lots of real popular ones too.
I find him very refreshing as a reviewer because he isn't interested in freebies unlike the rest of the youtubers who are really only in it for the free bottles. That's why they hate reviewing Designer frags, designers don't have to give bottles away for reviews. I won't name names,,,Ahem Fragmental and Mr Smelly 1977.

Dr Watson

James
Joy Amin is my frag reviewer of choice. Not a fan of Aaron or his creations, I won't go into why, a Google search will bring up a million results. YMMV :)

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I find him very refreshing as a reviewer because he isn't interested in freebies unlike the rest of the youtubers who are really only in it for the free bottles. That's why they hate reviewing Designer frags, designers don't have to give bottles away for reviews. I won't name names,,,Ahem Fragmental and Mr Smelly 1977.
Joy Amin is my frag reviewer of choice. Not a fan of Aaron or his creations, I won't go into why, a Google search will bring up a million results. YMMV :)
If you haven’t come across this guy before I highly recommend his videos.

View: https://youtu.be/6LKL5jmXaYk