Any value from Zara?

GoReds

Forum GOD!
Hello,

I have been satisfied with Vibrant Leather edt based to this forum indications. I had given up to Zara long time ago. Nice surprise.

Is there any other flagrance that should be considered at zara line?

Cheers

D

Deleted member 1881

I am satisfied with it. Just wanted to get something new. Somehow I don't like YouTube reviews and I prefer the feedback here more.
Good scents in general, just not unique and with small duration and sillage.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I did some quite extensive shopping in the current Zara sale:

IMG_20200114_211209.jpg

IMG_20200114_211241.jpg

Basically £37 for half a litre of smellies.

The Gourmand Leather 2019 (older versions are different) gets some very good reviews as a JPG Le Male clone: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Zara/Gourmand-Leather-2019-55091.html

Reviews for the Zara For Him Blue Sport are both variable and thin on the ground, but I find it to have excellent longevity and good sillage. Classic fresh sporty fragrance which I like a lot. Already had one compliment about it

The No Night has middling reviews and smelt reasonable to me in store, whilst the No Day is distinctly average, but at £9.99 for 100ml of each, they will do for work or slumming around at home

Last edited:

guy1307

Forum GOD!
My wife works at Zara here in Belgium and she brought me 3 new EDP (10ml) from Jo Loves (Jo Malone). Very nice scents especially the Vetiver Grapefruit one.

D

Deleted member 1881

I liked a lot the Vibrant Leather. Great longevity as well.

D

Deleted member 1881

That is the one I can find in Greece. Not cheap though. You mentioned 9.99£.

In euros should be 13??

SeanC

Forum GOD!

That is the one I can find in Greece. Not cheap though. You mentioned 9.99£.

In euros should be 13??
Yes €12 or 13 is equivalent. One of the issues with Zara is that whilst keeping the name, content and price can be revised each year