Any value from Zara?

GoReds

Über Member
Hello,

I have been satisfied with Vibrant Leather edt based to this forum indications. I had given up to Zara long time ago. Nice surprise.

Is there any other flagrance that should be considered at zara line?

Cheers

GoReds

Über Member
I saw that Zara had a good number of EDP. I was tempted to get a Vibrant Leather EDP again.

Has anyone found another good EDP from Zara?

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I did some quite extensive shopping in the current Zara sale:

IMG_20200114_211209.jpg

IMG_20200114_211241.jpg

Basically £37 for half a litre of smellies.

The Gourmand Leather 2019 (older versions are different) gets some very good reviews as a JPG Le Male clone: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Zara/Gourmand-Leather-2019-55091.html

Reviews for the Zara For Him Blue Sport are both variable and thin on the ground, but I find it to have excellent longevity and good sillage. Classic fresh sporty fragrance which I like a lot. Already had one compliment about it

The No Night has middling reviews and smelt reasonable to me in store, whilst the No Day is distinctly average, but at £9.99 for 100ml of each, they will do for work or slumming around at home

Last edited:

guy1307

Forum GOD!
My wife works at Zara here in Belgium and she brought me 3 new EDP (10ml) from Jo Loves (Jo Malone). Very nice scents especially the Vetiver Grapefruit one.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I liked a lot the Vibrant Leather. Great longevity as well.
It's good stuff, but you need to be careful which version you are picking up.

It got two bottles of the Aventus clone last year for £9.99 each. Used one and the other is being held in reserve

RandySp

Forum GOD!

That is the one I can find in Greece. Not cheap though. You mentioned 9.99£.

In euros should be 13??

SeanC

Forum GOD!

That is the one I can find in Greece. Not cheap though. You mentioned 9.99£.

In euros should be 13??
Yes €12 or 13 is equivalent. One of the issues with Zara is that whilst keeping the name, content and price can be revised each year