Another soap thread…

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Echo on Grooming Dept.

With the new shipping policy, join forces with another one or two in the UK and get free shipping on five tubs, I think it was. Next release is 812 October(?) - info on the GD website.
Thanks Halvor. I'll have a look now.

Dr Watson

James
I remain unimpressed by pretty much everything (usually after a 72 hour honeymoon period of enjoying it :p:) About six months ago I said that henceforth I would only buy two artisan soap brands (MdC & LPL) and I stick by it.

celestino

Forum GOD!
No recommendations, on my part, except for Mystic Water, but if you have tried most of the soaps, available, I wouldn't bother with this one.
I would suggest you use whatever soap(s) really please you and which are the easiest to source, seeing as you are in the UK.

I have minimized my soaps to only one and I may go further and just use the unscented version as my primary soap when I deplete the other scented versions. :)

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
No recommendations, on my part, except for Mystic Water, but if you have tried most of the soaps, available, I wouldn't bother with this one.
I would suggest you use whatever soap(s) really please you and which are the easiest to source, seeing as you are in the UK.

I have minimized my soaps to only one and I may go further and just use the unscented version as my primary soap when I deplete the other scented versions. :)
I think my "end game" will probably be MDC unscented.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
No one's mentioned Sudsy Soapery?
Possibly the best veggie and a contender in the tallow.
You sent me a sample Kevin and it's a brilliant soap base...but there wasn't any scents which appealed to me. It's been a while since I checked them out so please forgive me if they have added a load of new scents. Again maybe going unscented is an option in the future?

Last edited: