Pre-Order Now - FOLLOW THIS LINK
Outlaw DE, Two Handles and a Bullet Stand
Now available, for pre-order, in wonderful tellurium copper. The full set comes in at $189.99
The set comprises everything you see here:-
- An Alpha Outlaw DE razor head with 0.72 blade gap
- An Alpha Bravo razor handle
- An Alpha Braveheart razor handle
- An Alpha bullet stand
- Note that these are machined in solid, raw, tellurium copper. There is no surface treatment apart from polishing. They will develop a patina if not polished - some like them with patina and others do not.
- Delivery will be in approximately 8 weeks from order.
Tellurium copper is an alloy of copper and tellurium. Tellurium improves machinability of copper.
Tellurium is usually added to copper to improve machinability ("free cutting"). ASTM specification B301 has 0.5% tellurium; at concentrations of up to 0.75% machinability is improved whilst electrical conductivity and hot working behavior is maintained. Mechanical properties are similar to tough pitch copper, whilst machinability is similar to brass - the alloy's hardnesses are increased by precipitation of copper telluride