[All soaps shipped] BB Group buy

halvor

a most elusive fish
Soaps will be shipped my way tomorrow, I was informed today. Took them over a week to process my order; this isn’t their main line of business, but still. What this means for you is that I will likely not get them sent on before Christmas, I am sorry to say 🤷‍♂️ On the upside, this also means that shipments won’t be part of Xmas postal chaos, which is when a higher than normal number of parcels take detours or go missing.

MPH

Forum GOD!
Soaps will be shipped my way tomorrow, I was informed today. Took them over a week to process my order; this isn’t their main line of business, but still. What this means for you is that I will likely not get them sent on before Christmas, I am sorry to say 🤷‍♂️ On the upside, this also means that shipments won’t be part of Xmas postal chaos, which is when a higher than normal number of parcels take detours or go missing.
All sounds good to me..... I have one or two other soaps to use in the meantime. Lol

Almargar

Forum GOD!
Thank you very much @halvor for all the work done and of course the wait is not a problem

vates

Legendary Member
Thank you again for organising this @halvor

I’m planning upon limiting my purchases significantly in 2021 (hopefully to zero), so not receiving the soaps until after Christmas is a good thing in my book, as it means that I would be keeping to my plan and still get to enjoy some new items. 🙂

The same here. I've just committed the (hopefully) final software purchase in 2020 and am looking forward to SAD-free 2021 :wink: