Acqua Di Gio Profumo? Thoughts?

Can anyone who owns this scent give me their thoughts on it?
I have tried the original a few years ago and it wasn't really my thing (though it is one of the most popular men's scents ever), it never worked on my skin.
The Profumo version gets good reviews...so I am tempted to give it a try.

Many thanks in advance!

ChopOff

Forum GOD!
This one in the black bottle has a dominating scent of bergamot and aquatic note. There is also a little rosemary and patchouli in it.
The one in the white bottle (I guess you could call it the classic) is also dominating aquatic, but has in addition lime, lemon and orange notes.
Personally I think Aqua di Gio is overhyped and overpriced. But that's just me. I find the scent ok, but not overwhelming at all.
Go into a perfumery and smell on samples. It is the only way to find out, if you like it.

My English is limited and it is difficult to describe a scent. But I think you got the idea.

This one in the black bottle has a dominating scent of bergamot and aquatic note. There is also a little rosemary and patchouli in it.
The one in the white bottle (I guess you could call it the classic) is also dominating aquatic, but has in addition lime, lemon and orange notes.
Personally I think Aqua di Gio is overhyped and overpriced. But that's just me. I find the scent ok, but not overwhelming at all.
Go into a perfumery and smell on samples. It is the only way to find out, if you like it.

My English is limited and it is difficult to describe a scent. But I think you got the idea.
Thank you !! :thumbsup: