A "Two Months Premature SOTD"

ESBrushmaker

Forum GOD!
Artisan
A "Two Months in Advance SOTD" for someone other than me. (Three of the reasons I don't post many current SOTD's 😂).

The Beehive Bi-Colour: a new level for Lee Sabini's Rooney/Morris & Forndran Beehive design. Clockwise from the top:: Beehive Bi-Colour in Amber with a raised Tortoiseshell collar, Beehive Bi-Colour with a Tortoiseshell base and collar surrounding an English Butterscotch body, and a monocolour Beehive in Antique Ivory. All hand-fitted and hand-turned in our workshop. They'll be on their way to Morris & Forndran in the morning.

191210_Beehive Bi-Colour.jpg

halvor

a most elusive fish
Lovely resins and colours, but tbh I think these look a bit off in proportions. Stubby beehives, sort of. Was tricked by the reflection underneath the bottom right one, though. Maybe converting the bottom ‘half circle’ part into a (semi)full round shape could have potential? Let’s see if I can add an outline (if I can only upload an image here, seems I’m not allowed at present). Would make it into a beehive-snowman.

Edit, confirmed, can’t upload. Will PM you, Brad, so maybe you could post it. Or not, up to you :)

ESBrushmaker

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Lovely resins and colours, but tbh I think these look a bit off in proportions. Stubby beehives, sort of. Was tricked by the reflection underneath the bottom right one, though. Maybe converting the bottom ‘half circle’ part into a (semi)full round shape could have potential? Let’s see if I can add an outline (if I can only upload an image here, seems I’m not allowed at present). Would make it into a beehive-snowman.

Edit, confirmed, can’t upload. Will PM you, Brad, so maybe you could post it. Or not, up to you :)
Interest thoughts. Construction is always appreciated.