A little bling

RSSO

SOD of the day
For those of you who might like a little bling with your razor. This link was posted on another forum Böker Damast Gold Horn | Böker Solingen (boker.de) .
I knew Boker has made Damascus bladed razors in the past but not like this one with the gold. Actually, the price seems on the reasonable side for what it is.

Bob
That razor looks really strange to me , spine from pictures looks too thick for 5/8 , friend of mine bought Boker couple of years ago and it was junk , not sure if they improved since bat Koraat is to me better option if you want this kind of razor

R181

Grumpy old man
That razor looks really strange to me , spine from pictures looks too thick for 5/8 , friend of mine bought Boker couple of years ago and it was junk , not sure if they improved since bat Koraat is to me better option if you want this kind of razor
About 3 years ago I bought a Boker Edelweiss LE. It appears to have the same grind and style of blade as the one in the link but made from carbon steel instead. Out of the box it gave me a smooth and close 4 pass shave. I'd say my sample was far from Junk. If you want a Damascus blade, I am not sure if Koratt makes those.

A Father's Day/Birthday gift to myself (sharprazorpalace.com)

Bob

UKRob

Forum GOD!
I think the picture is misleading - what appears to be a thick spine is in fact a bevel spine. So the part that hits the hone is much lower than the apex of the spine.