A bit early but what's been your best buys of 2020?

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
While shaving this morning I thought, what fantastic soaps MDC are and about the best bits and pieces I purchased this year.

Here is my list:

MDC soaps Fougere and Original
Muhle Rocca 95
Feather Artist Club DX and SS
Saponificio Varecino Shaving Brush
Nasset and Shick Proline blades

Biggest disappointment:
Maseto brush although I'm very happy with 2 of them that I bought 3 years ago.

chazt

Forum !
My favorite new (for me) product purchases in 2020 in no particular order; Fine’s Snake Bite AS and hard soap, DRH Marlborough and Arlington soaps, Swiss Pitralon, Speick AS.

biggest disappointment; Floid Suave.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
BCED8F20-462D-4293-A834-F9F389609DAD.jpeg
These.

I bought the Zenith Extra Soft horse back at the start of May and haven’t really looked back. Bargain as well as a strong ethical choice.

The B&M Soft Heart in Unscented was an April purchase and I’ve been very happy with it. It’s pretty much all I’m using.

Non-shaving related but still grooming, I’ve been wearing Guerlain’s Habit Rouge EDT almost daily and in the last month I’ve been very happy with Garnier’s SPF 50+ Face Fluid for £7.

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Only one purchase - a Speick stick. I love it and use it more than any other soap.

No purchases on the horizon - I've done my buying. Unless something unusually good comes to my attention.

I'd say that there is very little that is radically new in this pastime. Others may disagree.