New Offer Alert 30% Off EU Shaving Soaps, Creams & Aftershaves @connaughtshaving.com

Paul

Connaught Shaving
Vendor
There was another fault blocking some items from Spain. Sorry for the inconvenience, there was recent software update which seems to have created a new issue. Should be ok now.

Quique

Forum GOD!
There was another fault blocking some items from Spain. Sorry for the inconvenience, there was recent software update which seems to have created a new issue. Should be ok now.
Hi Paul, it already let me do the shopping. Thanks for the offer

SV Opuntia on the way

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
This sounds like it could have a big impact on your business Paul, out of interest how much advance warning/guidance did the government provide?

From reading various things online there seems to be huge confusion over the rules and frankly it seems like the government haven't done enough to communicate the changes.

I won't say much else because I'm sure people don't want politics to creep in but it seems like things could have been handled better.

By the way, if anyone is interested in Nuavia Blu (an amazing soap) you'll not find it cheaper than with this discount.
Couldn't find Nuavia Blu on Connaughts. @Paul is this still stocked by yourself?

UKRob

Forum GOD!
We are fortunate to have makers/distributors that realise the potential of the worlds 5th (for the moment) largest economy.
Paul, I like your confidence that an independent UK has potential to become even better than the 5th largest economy. It‘s just a pity that so many of our fellow countrymen don’t share our enthusiasm.:surrender:

Paul

Connaught Shaving
Vendor
Unfortunately we are out of Blu. I think Pannacrema were shut down for a bit, last ETA I was given was around May, however with the change in rules it may not return.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Unfortunately we are out of Blu. I think Pannacrema were shut down for a bit, last ETA I was given was around May, however with the change in rules it may not return.
No worries Paul plenty more to choose from on the site.