Что, черт возьми, происходит в России?

Steve

Boomer Member
A country the size of Russia, a country with aspirations of being a first-world European nation, a country with a rich history, enviable arts, and a first-world military... does not produce a shaving soap! Not one single home-grown soap. They do have a shaving cream called Kreme (if you can believe it), but no soap.

Now I'm sure the Russkies shave -- they've been doing so since Peter the Great made them, so why don't they make a shaving soap? And why aren't there any sons of the Motherland on the forum?

Again, I ask the question, 'What the hell is going on in Russia?'

Fenomeno is also sold in the US Steve, via Murphy & McNeil or in Europe (Italy, Germany or Poland)
There are also tons of Russian creams available.

We also have quite a few fine Russian members here who would be able to enlighten you...

Steve

Boomer Member
Fenomeno is also sold in the US Steve, via Murphy & McNeil or in Europe (Italy, Germany or Poland)
There are also tons of Russian creams available.

We also have quite a few fine Russian members here who would be able to enlighten you...
I was talking to a new member from Russia who told me there were no shaving soaps made in Russia. I bought a soap (fugere) from Belarus, (tds.bel), which has several soaps. As has been mentioned by my Yank friend @TobyC, there are many Russian creams.

I don't know how I got led astray on Russian soaps. I really want to try one.

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!
I don't know how I got led astray on Russian soaps. I really want to try one.
Contact this girl Katrine - very interesting soap-maker:

There is also Katrine who is a Russian artisan soapmaker based in Moscow.. but I never tried her soaps..

@GSVwetshave :cheers:

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!
There is also Katrine who is a Russian artisan soapmaker based in Moscow.. but I never tried her soaps..

@GSVwetshave :cheers:
@Shaverrific666 :cheers: :okay: